Pages

They wonder why we hate them

I smoke cigars
I used to smoke small cigars during the week, and big massive ones at the weekend
I used to buy my cigars online from Holland or Germany
When various Governments stopped cross border sales, I had to start buying the little ones from Tesco (I can still get enough big ones in my suitcase to last a while)
The Tesco ones are far too expensive to smoke all the time, so I only buy a few. These days I mostly vape in the week. It's not as good as a cigar, but with the right flavoured liquid, it's certainly not bad

We had a budget last night. I didn't bother watching it, just waited to hear about it on the web
According to Chris Snowdon, the Government are now going to tax e-liquid. The one I use will be taxed at £2 per 10ml bottle

This is to prevent the kiddies from taking up vaping

I just bought ten bottles of my regular stuff on Ebay. You get a discount for buying ten, so the whole thing, including postage, came in at £8.90. That 89p per 10ml bottle

When this new tax comes in (Not until after the election, but Labour aren't going to scrap it) it will be £2.89 per bottle. That's an extra twenty quid I have to give to the Government, to stop the kiddies taking up vaping

The only peeople who should be stopping the kiddies taking up vaping, are their parents, and at a push, the police if they buy the stuff illegally

I don't see why we should have to give all that money to the Government. And what are they going to do with it? Build a statue for war muslims

Jeez!

2 Comments:

A K Haart said...

Bucko said...