Pages

Just what I've been waiting for

The recent story about the Dalai Lama has been well covered in the media, but to me, there still seems to be something missing

What we really need is an in depth analysis from second rate American rapper woman, Cardi B

Unfortunately, none was forthcoming. Until now:

Aaaand, relax
“This world is full of predators,” Cardi tweeted in response to the clip. “They prey on the innocent. The ones who are most unknowing, our children.”
She continued, “Predators could be our neighbours, our school teachers, even people (with) money, power & our churches.”
The rapper advised parents to “constantly talk with your kids about boundaries and what they shouldn’t allow people to do to them”, and not to allow sleepovers.
Sage words of wisdom there. Particularly the bit about treating your kids parents as peados and not allowing sleepovers. 
After Cardi posted her comments, some users mentioned her admitted past of drugging and robbing men when she worked as a dancer
Oh. I wasn't aware of that. I'm sure she has a good explanation
“I put the tweet up, and now people wanna come at me like, ‘Oh b***h, you’re the wrong messenger, didn’t you rob and drug men?’” she replied. “Listen: y’all not gonna keep doing this. Because when it comes to weird a** predators, and rapists, and paedophiles and s**t, I’m really- I don’t play that s**t.”
“I’m the right messenger, because I’m a f*****g mom. And I’m a f*****g woman,” she insisted. “And I’m a girl that, as a teenager, my body got abused.”
Well, well. How very articulate and coherent

I wonder what the Dalai Lama has to say about this?

4 Comments:

The Jannie said...

Bucko said...

decnine said...

Stonyground said...