Pages

Whales on a Plane 2

This story is the other side of this coin:
‘Humiliated’ plus-size model claims Qatar Airways denied her boarding for being ‘too fat for economy’
You have to admit, some people are too fat for economy. Some are even too fat for first class. Plane seats are small, the world over
But if you're an entiltled lard arse who advertises themselves as a plus sized model and influencer, you don't have to admit anything, you just have to scweam and scweam if life doesn't bend itself to your will
A Brazilian plus-size model has accused Qatar Airways of denying her boarding due to her weight.
Model and influencer Juliana Nehme, who has 153,000 Instagram followers...
This is what I don't like. She's not a model, she's a disgusting fat whap. And if she's influencing 153,000 people to be just as obese as she is, she's a disgrace to humanity
 I WASN’T WELCOME TO BOARD BECAUSE I’M FAT. 
Ms Nehme adds: “I tried until the end to allow me to fly, since we were four people travelling together, and she REFUSED UNTIL THE END to sell me the ticket!
She also alleges that one of the staffers “pushed” her during the confrontation, saying “I was threatened”.
“When I tried to record what they were doing, the girl at the counter pushed me and it didn’t help.”
“I was extremely humiliated in front of all the people at the airport! All because I’m FAT! Shame on a company like Qatar to allow this type of DISCRIMINATION to people! I’m FAT But I’m JUST LIKE EVERYONE!” she said.
“It’s not fair to buy my ticket and be HUMILIATED, THREATENED AND BARRED FROM FLYING!”
She sounds sane. So is she too fat for economy? Would she likely swallow up the passengers next to her with her armpits like the grand canyon?

Yes she would
You could click to biggen, but I wouldn't reccomend it

She's not just fat, she's morbidly obese. Whenever someone make videos promoting anorexia, they are swiftly taken down, but for some reason, this is encouraged. It's not healthy, it's not attractive, it's just downright lazy

Anyway, the airline disagrees with her accusations
However, an airline representative told The Independent Ms Nehme had been denied boarding for being “extremely rude and aggressive to check-in staff”.
“The passenger in question at Beirut Airport was initially extremely rude and aggressive to check-in staff when one of her travelling party did not produce required PCR documentation for entry to Brazil. As a result, airport security was requested to intervene as staff and passengers were extremely concerned with her behaviour. We can confirm that the passenger was rebooked on a flight from Lebanon.”
She does strike me as the type who would be extremely rude and agressive. Someone that big, clearly has no self control or boundaries

And there's 153,000 others out there, being 'influenced'. God help us

0 Comments: