Pages

Those public sector strikes

Me and the Mrs were driving to work this morning when we passed a small picket line at Blackburn police station. It must have been the back office staff; The cops weren't on strike so it must have been the admins, diversity bods and equality loons.

Well the red mist descended and I honked the horn at them. They all turned and started waving, but when I got the window down I responded with some choice words. I can't remember what, something about us paying for their pensions.

Mrs Bucko told me off. Not because she disagrees but because yelling out of a car window lacks a certain dignity.

I was going to do a little post on the strikes but to be honest my blood is boiling too much. I've had enough of arguing with public sector workers about their worth on the Lancs Telegraph website this week. I need to give this issue a rest so my blood pressure can return to normal.

In the meantime, if you do want to read a good post about the strikes, I'll hand you over to Dioclese.

8 Comments:

Dioclese said...

Bucko said...

Anonymous said...

James Higham said...

Bucko said...

Humph said...

Bucko said...

Anonymous said...