Pages

Apology

It seems I must apologise for my earlier post. I assumed after that long and with the unanswered emails, that the story had been quietly forgotten.

As reported by The Filthy Engineer and Freedom2Choose, this article has appeared in This Is Kent as a follow up to the Ciggy Busters story. So my apologies to Mr Palmer for my premature reaction. You could have replied to my emails though.

The article was apparently printed on Friday and Preparing for a weekend watching the racing at Silverstone, I went and missed the whole thing. I've been watching for this since the Ciggy Busters story was big news and when it came to the crunch I was bloody sleeping on the job. Typical!

Hopefully we have seen the last of this kind of idiocy from the Hundred of Hoo school and it's complement.

Well done the blogosphere.

2 Comments:

Dick Puddlecote said...

Bucko said...