Pages

Monday blues and mental blog block.

What a depressing morning. The sun might be out but you can't see it from my office.
The Monday blues seem to give me a total mental block and I couldn't think of a single thing to blog this morning.

I liked DPs smoking tale from his weekend. Some muppet in his comments section thinks he has a devine right to breathe clean air wherever he goes. The other commentors have politely pointed out the error in his beleifs.

I also enjoyed reading Longriders post on the death penalty. I like to hear someone stand up and say, I disagree with the death penalty, and heres why. It made a refreshing read. If my blog fog doesn't lift soon, I may pinch his idea and try for a piece myself along those lines.

Anyway. It almost time to re heat my beef and onion pie. Bye for now.

0 Comments: