Pages

Merry Christmas Everyone

We're having a change of tradition this year and going to lanzarote for Christmas. We fly tommorrow afternoon, so I won't be around for the usual seasons greetings on Christmas Day

So, with that in mind, I hope you all have a great Christmas. I'll try to post a picture of us supping piná coladas on the beach

I don't know what to expect on 2024 and I'm not thinking that far ahead yet. Maybe I'll have a lot more to say on the blog next year, but maybe I won't. Who knows?

I wasn't going to bother posting any Christams tunes this year, but I decided to do one. Garry Glitter may be a raging peado, but he did some good music, which you don't hear any more, as people don't like playing music by a raging peado

Enjoy


9 Comments:

A K Haart said...

Bucko said...

The Jannie said...

Emily said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...