Pages

I said no fat chicks

No fat chicks for ages, then two come along at once:
I Tried The Visible Thong Trend As A Size 18 Woman
Just for the record, I don't think even the most good looking women should have visible thongs. There's no excuse for having your underpants poking out of your pants. But for a size 18 to do it, publicise it and think it's in any way good, is peak tramp, for me
The controversial style made its show-stopping fashion debut back in 1997, when low-rise jeans and thin bodies ruled both runways and television screens. Having been plus-size all my life, this created problematic body image issues for me growing up, which took years to work through.
Reader, she did not take years to work through it in the gym, or by changing her diet and lifestyle. No, she spent those years convincing herself that fat is good
Decades later, I am now a fashion editor, constantly translating the latest clothing trends for plus-size bodies.
In fact, she now dedicates her life to convincing other people with weight issues, that there's nothing wrong with being fat. 
In my opinion, that's no different to the much villified websites promoting annorexia
Though I have posed half naked in front of millions as a plus-size lingerie model, I had yet to try the exposed thong trend
Why would you want to?
I wore my new floral Savage X Fenty corset, with the matching thong peeking out of oversize camo pants (ASOS FTW). Finishing the outfit off, I chose my favorite pair of strappy, rhinestone heels that I scored on Amazon. I felt hot and ready for a Friday night of dancing.
Girl. You don't look it

Readers with a nervous disposition or weak hearts should stop scrolling now



You were warned




Don't say I didn't warn you




Look, are you sure you want to do this? I can't be held responsible for any keyboards ruined by coffee or puke. This is entirely at your own risk, right











4 Comments:

Macheath said...

Bucko said...

Macheath said...

Bucko said...