Pages

Sandwich madness

So all morning I've been looking forward to my roast beef salad sandwich for lunch, but when I opened the beef, it had gone off and had a very ripe smell to it
 
I'd been to my mums for a brew last night and we were talking about a sandwich shop in the market in town, that does the best butties ever, so as I live quite close to town, I set off for one
 
You always had to get there early, but it was shut when I got there at two. So I set off round town looking for a roast beef sandwich

Could I find one? Could I F%$k! Our cat sitter works on a food stall in town, but she couldn't help as she'd ran out of baps. Every other likely candidate was shut or shutting. Even the pie shop was shutting. I couldn't get a sandwich for love nor money

So I came home and had a frozen curry with two slices of buttered toast
 
My job at work is planning. My very livelihood depends on my planning skills. But today I couldn't even plan a roast beef butty
 
Lunch round here needs a rethink
 
Enjoy your weekend

12 Comments:

The Jannie said...

Anonymous said...

Bucko said...

Bucko said...

RdM said...

Stonyground said...

Bucko said...

Bucko said...

RdM said...

Bucko said...

RdM said...

RdM said...