Pages

Can only be supplied by the state

Richard Murphy is spouting more of his usual bollocks

Something boring about bonds, then this:
Fourth, because what people want (jobs, a pay rise, security, action on climate change, affordable health care) can only be supplied by the state
Proper bollocks

None of my jobs have ever been provided by the state because, apart from a brief stint on the YTS on £20 per week, I've only ever worked in the private sector
The Government does not create jobs in the private sector. On the contrary, with it's constant meddling, legislation and high taxes, it does it's best to stifle job creation in the private sector

The Government has never given me a pay rise. Not including when I was on the minimum wage of course. The Government forced my employer to give me a pay rise, while at the same time, increasing the cost of all the stuff I needed to buy. All my other pay rises have been voluntary from my employer or from changing to a higher paying job
In recent years, the Government has made sure the only pay rise I get is the absolute minimum, because all the spare cash has had to go on the minimum wagers, each time it increases

The Government does not provide me security
I take care of my own financial security being firstly, employable and secondly, insured up to the eyeballs. Oh and good with money
I take care of my own personal security because the police are no longer fit for purpose, even though the Government makes me pay for them
The only possible security the Government could claim to provide, is security from a foreign invasion. Let's face it though, Britain is in a fairly secure position and all the tax money we are forced to pay for the upkeep of our military, keeps them up somewhere in the middle east fighting ragheads. I'm really not sure how that provides me security

I don't want action on climate change. We might as well have action on the sun going down at night. Climate change is the biggest man made scam in the history of the world other than religion

As for affordable healthcare, don't make me laugh. I can't afford to go out and purchase the affordable healthcare of my choosing, as the Government takes a massive chunk of my wage to pay for it's own brand of pretty fucking crap, poundshop healthcare

Nope. I may want many things, but I really don't want the Government to be providing them. Everything the Government touches turns to shit

Happy Brexit day, everyone

0 Comments: