Pages

I haven't gone anywhere

Things got a bit busy for a while, towards the end of March. I thought it might last a couple of weeks, but do far it's shown no sign of letting up
We've taken on a massive contract at work, that is going to keep me too busy to think, until about October. In addition to that, everything is going on at home too (In a good way)

So in all the excitement, I've just realised, I haven't posting anything here for ages. It helps not having the time to read the news. If you don't know what the idiots in Government, police, environmentalism, transgenderism, the NHS, the public sector, the schools, and the rest of the western world are getting up to, it's hard to get annoyed about anything

I may have been busy for a while, but it's helped the old blood pressure

I'm not going anywhere though. If anything crops up that annoys me or fascinates me, I might do the odd blog post. If not, I'll be back as soon as I can. At this rate though, it may be autumn

Be excellent to each other

15 Comments:

Barman said...

The Jannie said...

Bucko said...

CJ Nerd said...

Stonyground said...

Bucko said...

Macheath said...

Bucko said...

Macheath said...

Bucko said...

Macheath said...

Macheath said...

Bucko said...

Macheath said...

RdM said...