Pages

It's so hard to care...

...when you're sunning yourself on a balcony in the hot weather of Corfu

Which I am

I've had a little spurt of blogging lately, but things are going back to normal for a while, as I'm on holiday. I'm not going to care about anything that normally grips my shit and I'm certainly not going to bother writing about it

And unfortunately there's still plenty of it about. I found a paper in the airport, but a story about Jamie Oliver raised my blood pressure, so I just did the crossword instead

I also went on Twitter for a bit this morning. That was a mistake too

So I'm just going to avoid any news of England for the rest of my holiday and enjoy myself

For any of you who have had a bad day, here's a picture of the moon, courtesy of Mrs Bucko


2 Comments:

Cade F.O.N Apollyon said...

Bucko said...