Pages

Friday Tunes - Cheese on Toast Without the Toast

It's going to be a busy one tonight

I'm trying to join a local rifle club and the rules and restrictions are pretty tough. It's almost like the Government doesn't want people to use guns or something. I'll be down there after work for a supervised shoot, so the club officials can verify that I'm not a whack job

After that, me and Mrs Bucko are off to join another club. This one is a snooker and pool club. Our local closed a while ago and it's since been difficult to find somewhere quiet to play pool at weekend
Mrs B plays for a couple of teams and likes to practise at weekend, so she's been getting withdrawals

With that in mind, tonight's selection is going to be a quick one of pure cheese. Squeezy cheese even

I'll start you off with what is possibly the worst video ever



If we're going for cheese, The Hoff needs a spot. Mrs Bucko put me onto this one when she was watching Knight Rider (The good one, not the new pap)


It's actually not bad that one. Does that make me sad?

I doubt Midge Ure reads this blog but if he does he won't any more. This track kept Vienna off the top spot. It would have been the first number one for Ultravox. Hi Midge



This particular cheese is popular in all the young pubs again. I thought of picking "Let's Get Married", but I just couldn't do it





This one is just pants. Nuff said, may as well skip it before they huff and puff and blow you away.



I can't count the number of times I've done this dance in public. I guess that makes me sad too. Or really cool



Quite clever this one. I don't think there are any instruments in it at all.



With all that going on I don't think I'd be happy. Livid would be more like it. Ah well, there's always David Bowie and Mick Jagger acting gay



And last up, a sweaty Olivia Neutron Bomb



Hope your evening is as good as mine. There again, I'm shooting guns and pool, so good luck with that

0 Comments: