Pages

In the key of A

I've broken another laptop. The A key no longer works on this one. I'm having to use the regular keyboard along with the on screen one.

I've broken more laptops than anyone I know. That's why I rarely spend more than fifty quid on one; less money to waste.

I've decided to spend a bit more this time though, rather than fix this one or buy another cheapy one; 85 quid on ebay. I've bought a Mobile One T12ER. I've never heard of them before, but apparently they are built for primary school children. They're so rugged, even I can't break it.





As laptops go, it's also a lot more advanced than my Dell Inspiron 1300 that I've upgraded as far as it will go. Should last me a long while if I don't break it.

It's supposed to be a tough little cookie but knowing me, I'm sure I'll find a way.

0 Comments: