Pages

Friday night Moose music - Cheese on toast without the toast part 2

We'll start off with the cheesiest song ever, featured in Wayne's World and containing numerous references to anal sex.



And here's one that makes no sense what so ever. Nice legs though!



This one has to be in my top ten of all time



But not this one



Mrs Bucko chose this one, don't blame me. I'd skip it if I were you



This ones a bit more mainstream. I've played it at many a birthday do. Some people may prefer the Norman Greenbollocks version, but I don't :-)



Here's another Bucks Fizz because they are so cool. Able will be humming this one at the checkouts tomorrow



And we'll finish off with another jaunty Eurovision track. Have fun!

10 Comments:

Pavlov's Cat said...

microdave said...

Pavlov's Cat said...

Dioclese said...

Anonymous said...

Bucko said...

Bucko said...

Bucko said...

Bucko said...

microdave said...