Pages

Sabrina's nipples*

I did a Friday night Moose music a long while back that featured Sabrina - Boys, Boys, Boys as a one hit wonder.

What I was unprepared for is the number of people who Google that video. That post has had so many hits that it is now in my top ten most read posts of all time. It must be because she shows a nipple or two.

Just this month alone it has had more pageviews than anything I have written in the past thirty days. Forget politics and news, it's Sabrina's tits that are bringing all the boys to the yard.

Oh well, I aim to please




*Notice how I did it again there?

15 Comments:

TheBoilingFrog said...

Bucko said...

TheBoilingFrog said...

TheBoilingFrog said...

Bucko said...

microdave said...

Bucko said...

Anonymous said...

Bucko said...

microdave said...

Bucko said...

Bucko said...

microdave said...

microdave said...

Bucko said...