Pages

Nothing to see here.

It's a cold snowy Sunday afternoon. I'm relaxing in front of a roaring fire and I can't really be bothered finding some piss boiling story to blog about. It would only put me out of sorts and right now I'm about as relaxed as a man can be without beer.

I imagine blogging may be quite light between now and the new year. I don't finish work until Friday but I'm extremely busy so next week might involve some long days before I can sit back and relax over Christmas. I hope I do get to relax, there is quite a lot going on and a lot of family visits to be made. I'm looking forward to it though.

Who knows, I may have time for a few pre-Christmas posts, lets see what happens.

In the meantime, I'll take this opportunity to wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

2 Comments:

GoodnightVienna said...

Bucko said...