Pages

Birthdays, families and Nivea For Men

Its my birthday tomorrow. Yay! Not.

We went out for a family meal this evening to celebrate the, oh so happy occasion.
Me and Mrs Bucko had to pay a fifty pound deposit for the table, so that was our part of the bill covered. We just sat back and watched the hilarity of everyone else trying to figure out what they owe.

Folk get so distressed if they think they are paying for someone eles's extra scoop of iced cream.

I got some presents too. The angle grinder that I asked for, arrived. I'm gonna have some fun with that.

Have you seen those adverts for "Nivea for men" and "Loreal Men Expert"? It's like they are trying to sell women's crappy skin cream to men. Every time I see the adverts, I shout at the telly, "As if blokes are gonna buy that crap!"
Well one prezzie I got was a Nivea For Men gift set. Mrs Bucko nearly spat her wine out when she saw me open it. Fortunately it was shower gel and pit spray, not some anti-wrinkle cream or eye lotion rubbish, so it did turn out to be a useful present.

I also got some bottles of cask bitter. I'm gonna kick back with those now and watch Amytiville 2.

Happy Sunday.

13 Comments:

The Wasp said...

PJH said...

microdave said...

Bucko said...

Captain Ranty said...

Bucko said...

JuliaM said...

microdave said...

Bucko said...

PJH said...

Bucko said...

Anonymous said...

Bucko said...